Type in these texts, and discover new evidence on YouTube about the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising* in general, and Sarenka in particular, evidence that may find Maya, daughter of Rahel Leah (Sarenka), who like Isaac was ‘bound’ – for the sake of the uprising.
* Did a woman rouse the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising – the most important rebellion in the world, the first civilian rebellion against the Nazis, inspiration for balance in our world, foundation of current democracy, and Martin Luther King’s outlook.
1. Prof. Gutman to Ofer Sarenka Aloni: Grateful for preserving this important material from the Uprising
2. Prof. Israel Gutman to Ofer Aloni: "I hardly need to teach you about it..."
3. Prof. Israel Gutman: “That is something you know, that I didn’t know”
4. I am very grateful that you preserved all this, so much got lost because of people…
5. Prof. Gutman to Ofer: It’s nice you found this, I didn’t.
6. Prof. Israel Gutman: “What I've managed to read is a lot of rubbish and insolence.”
7. Prof. Israel Gutman, on the importance of the book “code 2 Hope”, seeking Maya, and more
8. There’s only one other member (Aryeh Vilner) who came back (other than Sarenka). You have truly rare materials.
9. Prof. Israel Gutman : "The name Sarenka I remember"
10. Prof. Israel Gutman: “I hardly need to teach you about it…”
11. Aliza Vitis Shomron: "So Sarenka brought us this slogan"
12. That's an interesting story, unexpected. I say it was destined to happen - Sarenka
13. Prof. Matityahu Mintz, on Sarenka’s highly important role in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
Thanking you in advance, Ofer, named after Sarenka (Ofra in Polish), to each one who assist’s in searching for Maya, and contribute’s 10$ and over… will get a colorful creation to their email address- “Letter of annunciation about Maya’s birth” – translated by Prof. Israel Gutman and signed by Ofer Sarenka.
Payment options :
1.PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Ofer Sarenka IBAN: (International Bank Account Number): IL800204340000000107349 Collaboration, email: email@example.com
The Vilna genocide, the ‘binding’ of Maya, the return to the
Warsaw Ghetto, the rouser of the rebellion, where is Maya?
We are looking for a generous donor, for a book, film, exhibition & for building a place in New York, As Anna Frank house (the most visited place in Holland) with an exceptional, unique and rare exhibition, linked to the story of Sarenka Rachel Leah- the woman who initiated the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, with the recommendation of proff Israel Gutman.
For more Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ofer Sarenka Aloni, author and designer is being pursued because he is named for his aunt Sarenka (Ofra), a Warsaw Ghetto Uprising rebel, who left her infant daughter Maya, who was never found, and charged with inconceivable courage, entered the besieged ghetto in order to join forces with others (Censored to date) who rebelled against the Nazis. Together with them she fought for the sake of that existential need , Hope…